…The Coffee Is Brewing & So Are The Ideas!
Do you ever get overwhelmed with yummy inspiration? Find it hard to share everything you want? Me too. The files I’ve saved to favorites are overflowing, so it’s time for me to empty out that big bucket of inspiration and share with you some of my favorite finds this week…from wedding to holiday talk, all in one spot. So grab a cup of coffee and join me for some cawfee tawk, won’t you?
Yes, coffee is my friend, isn’t it yours? Grab this print for your home or office from Etsy seller Monicalee!
* Looking for some unique and helpful tools for planning your wedding or other event? Event Manager Blog has covered several for you to geek out on & enjoy.
* Hostess With The Mostess has brought us loads of inspiration for your holiday party or winter wedding through her “Inspire Me” Holiday Entertaining Contest. Get on over there and vote for your favorite tablescapes and decor. Find even more ideas in her Flickr group!
* Anne from Perfect Bound has officially started sharing her wedding day pictures taken by photographer Belathee. Stop over and take a look, the pictures are stunning, as is she. Congratulations, Anne!
* Feeling zesty? Globetrotting Bride shares with us “Scenes From A Spanish Wedding” - the pictures are spicey hot and sooo gorgeous! Ole!
* Are you a Parisian bride? Find out what it takes to accomplish true Parisian Style over at the very inspiring iCiNG blog! While you’re there, don’t forget to send her birthday wishes, as her blog just turned 2. Watch this VIDEO to meet the lovely Gala!